mata seven ingles

It is at night in Caracas as always came tired of my job but I always tormenting delivery head those who were teasing me. Suddenly I thought of killing them but the way I liked about big swings in the head every time you give a drive feel the happiness of course had to have a perfect alibi. I left the house and grabbed the Caracas metro   when I paid my passage clear passage cheap one pays in Caracas  as I do every morning and thought I could steal a bat that was in store. My first victim was a great fuck he had always despised me and really did not know why - I thought about killing him on a rainy afternoon or full sun, as always sun, if it appears that the palm trees get drunk sun and the streets drink the waters winters as clearing all evil in the clear from small city always saw the same picture. Already in the store to steal an aluminum bat was the tool that was going to kill that bastard could not bear that ances to kill me but he did die of rabies or arrechera ....




   Back I bought a mountain pass and opened some holes to kill some batazos knew that he spends in the Castellana because that was more lambucio pussy. I got up in front of his house and wait out that each family gave a stone to security cameras and poisoned the dog with a piece of steak ...

 Jump the fence and was eating back what always comomía the mamaguevo think sweet things a sweet lechooza and aceste the first homer gave him so hard that the blood went everywhere and the second was tastier gave him in the face and he pulled the teeth that bastard gave many fly balls while my anger gave them calmababa and gave him many and laughed with happiness.




  Grasp the body and the house arrestré thought better take him to dismember him. I broke the car windows clear the alarm thank God he had studied enough off alarms and mount in the trunk.


I got my house in Petare and started butchering by parties with an electric saw I had and dismembered into pieces and that sangrero was a lot of blood was too mounstruoso and very Dantesque had very dumpy mind hallucinating was doing the same as the famous descuartizadores then envolse parts and got into a big fricer I have, wrapped in black plastic bags so they do not decompose.



      Eestaba thought to do with the parties when he ate an arepa with cheese and I got an idea grabbed the bones and grind and transformed them into dust if the grind is best because I can leave clues and that if you siza!


 Moli the bone with the world's largest dulsura lol and I laughed and said - Pajuo thought it was more arrecho I ....


 Then grabbed meat and parboil and Aline thought I eat it but could not grossed me out gave them to eat two dogs I have in the yard you fell like pigs to fuck and I liked to see how devoravan meat and said that quality. The next day the dog shit defecated and seeing the fuck told you so fucked because I wanted to see were That sucks! and the dogs gave me the pleasure of seeing made ​​a plasta! ....


  By spending two months I asked him to send me to Barquisimeto where his daughter lived another he had in sauce and thought she would go unhurt so I thought that because bighead had a tamalanga looked like a Martian ... Well grabbed a bus arrived at the terminal barquisimeto and I really enjoyed watching the sunsets ... Rent a car with a false identity card and thought to kill follows with a cart, yes one car at the end of the run over in Venezuela which do not pay the fee only was her doll in prison or hell !. 



 I turned on the car and went to the urbnaización where he lived in the Los Cardones, waited to leave the house because I always goes by car, then wait out the garbage and so it was me you went over with the car and ran over and head crashed I guess not accordant with that backed furiously again Estripar and then you violví happen above that if he had to be sure not alive ... and good bye cheo! I killed every time I passed my car over she felt ecstasy was the second victim of my life and night ...



  Ready desise me it was very tough now I gave him the road to pique car guaya rubbers and cornering send the car into a ravine broke hard ...


  I went to the terminal and grabbed a bus to reach the capital Petare, as if nothing had happened to me I started to eat a mango with this shortage was all he had Maduro hijo'eputa because they do not produce your business!


  Well knock on the door and neighboring certainly a neighborhood girl's hair yellow paint and a red short put was good pussy and mother I liked bantante

 Hello neighbor has bread flour there that I regales is that I have a desire to eat some arepas 


 hello I kept thinking I answered in the meal I think I had two hidden. and I thought already what I do - If I have now I'll take them !


 ok I hope he answered then I hit a cry Yajairaaa I

  said ok give me a few minutes ...

 Then I closed the door and looked up the dust bones of the old and mix with the bread flour and it made ​​clear laughter, she never listened to me because I've always been good pegao now will eat arepas flavored bONE old mix them with bread flour!

 I touched the door - you Hello- I said here are the flours I hope you enjoy them are delicious course has some wholemeal flour taste good delicious as well as you ...  

neighbor Thank you ever so beautiful I'm going to eat if queires I took some when cooking 

No Thanks I'm very busy plus I'm going to trip- I replied pinga had
 the bones of old



well I decided now my next victim was a maracucha in Maracaibo, is away I said but lead should remove it because otherwise I stopped calling the bully.

  I Mount on the bus, but felt like killing her because there are many ways to kill people: I espencado, dismember tie it in one place, making them suffer that I, as many pensabea ways and I decided to drown in Lake Maracaibo.

 He had silver Olives lived in a neighborhood of Maracaibo. It was very hot and the breeze was strong, the sun seemed likely rebentar stones and noticed that in Maracaibo people are very potbellied and have very burned face must be the sun. 


I went home did the same procedure I brought a gun and I killed a dog ... the gun had a silencer and jumped the fence, the old woman was asleep, I put the pillow on her face and said, -  hold still - I put a lead masking tape and took her in his car to the lake will tie a sack and threw stones. I should have died, because I put a bag of huge stones to be drowned with lepna- the green - lentil looked like sinking in and out the last bubbles of his miserable life died on your land!


I forgot the son maracucho I had to kill him but that same way ...



   I already Habi thought I drank a bottle of sangria and I got drunk felt the ghosts of the dead chasing me hear their voices and screams. As I walked through the Empedrao, but thinking about the next I was in a hotel and put on air the most I thought killing follows wrapped in barbed wire and then throw it into the lake, I was bought barbed wire and searched his house his woman stood in the doorway had to do something 


to distract her I said that was Corpolec and wanted to review some cable that had been bad- know the racinamiento ... he replied that either entered answered.


 the bastard drank beer and not take my tools support the win and I will went over the wire and buried it by the throat started screaming woman was furious, I came up behind me and started hitting, that bitch, then I threw it against the TV was watching the Copa America she screamed , I looked as he fell into the plasma head.


 The search grabbed and lifted hard and smashed it to the floor, he got off the floor I wanted to throw a glass, dodged grabbed her arm broke her fingers and started to 
Wrap again with barbed wire ...

  She got up screaming me let me clambered down back and slammed down her glass buried in the neck get out of it! 



 What empesé wrapped in barbed wire and stuck shouts Shut up! I told pressed the almabre of barbed began to bleed you put a rag in the mouth I kept watching it and the woman dead mouth open.

  I got up and I took it threw in the car from him, I thought of throwing bridge Maracaibo I went with the car.


arrive at the hotel said they were packets of flour - you know cousin in queues, I bought them a corrupt guard, thank God got in Caracas nothing.


  I started to decuartizar inside the room but who sell you this meat in the morning I went out with a suit and arrive at a butcher shop and offered as pork, the guy saw it and did not suspect I bought a 40,000



  I went pirao Maracaibo grabbed a flight to Margarita was beyond another pendejito



 arrive at Margarita airport in the next was a gay who was a millionaire but I had made ​​and should not keep breathing ... you



 get home lived like a tycoon did not want to serve the detent me an opportunity that lived in Caracas. I made ​​believe I wanted something with it. He was in front of my front support had no blood boiling rage and buried a pen in one eye began to scream grabbed. stuck my tongue and the pique, it started to look like screaming head, down

off his head and threw it out the window and saw falling into the void, never cursed did not help me

 knock on the door was a friend of he said   hello how are you told him - and asked for Ricardo did not come to be I visit the out - she instió- if but I want to go I need to tell you something - she entered she saw the blood  that originally occurred here!   when was screaming I threw an ice pick throat fell to the floor 


I was very cool and made ​​love to her, sure she was dead, but still his cuepro was hot and penetrate gently he was very rich ... Then he made ​​love behind it filled me with shit, I I agreed to be clean before him. That

 's dismembered and lines up in the kitchen wanted to know who knew the flesh of a woman ate a little ...

In the morning I spoke with a empanadera and offered him meat and dressed me he bought it continued to sell their pies ...

  Returned the house I saw police beating a crowd of people screaming boy was the head that was thrown out the window of the building! I was floating in a pisina I ran ...

I grabbed a ferry to Puerto la Cruz 

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios