THE MURDERER OF VENGEANCE KILLS SEVEN Part 2

THE MURDERER OF VENGEANCE KILLS SEVEN Part 2



I went live in Valencia and I fell in love with a dwarf and I are living in a happy time, a dwarf child. And I was unfaithful with a woman in Maracay, which was missing a leg was very beautiful, the only bad thing was missing leg, and when I sleep at night arecostaba the mocha leg ....

I think that making love with a dwarf is like a girl because it looked like a girl, but her limbs were redondidas and of course was harder ...

   The mind tormented me hurt me everything that had happened, deaths in Caracas, Maracaibo, Barquisimeto and Margarita.

 I was shaving in the bathroom of the woman who was missing leg, I saw my face not look like a murderer Paresce rather a white and athletic lamb who would think, that had the so twisted mind when I went to pee I remembered other demons not he had waste. If you are the ridiculous family living in Maracay the Ruiz family, if the family should not continue living shit offenders were believed vaias opportunities and had problems with them. Debian and die this land was very big for me and for them ...


      If I went to the neighborhood where they lived were selling stolen goods and drugs trafficked, if a joyitas not think it was the best triturarorlos and re ground for my dogs in Petare be eaten that actually was so despicable flesh.



 Daughter came a brunette fat that comíaomo one mlatida sow probocaba me was a sitting position and put plaster drunk eat shit I saw out of the cas lla agrre and said bitch if you're unhappy now know what to eat ....

 I take it for my girlfriend 's house and tie in a chair ... I went to the center and look for several indinguentes -  that way you live here- pattern  was not sortaba indingente disgusting smell violin were the reeking armpits was nauseating shit , they gave me 
 like throwing up it is so bizarre that it was my revenge. and I said that disgusting fat inside made me very sheath ....


   If I said I want you to tell me where you are , where defecates, shits     to ok over there and saw me like surprised. I think in his life hiejueputa never saw what I did grasp the plastas shit and put it in a black bag.




 I take them and gave him as 2000 bolivars old who helped me this time. When the house comes sat and opened my mouth and started shove tablespoons shit drunk, you like you said no tasty and coñoemadre began to shout cometala all and put it in her mouth was too asquero the stench a scene n oquisiera repeat entoncea I not want to shut up and got a drive through the head and fell against the plate fuck leave a eating this delicacy while.



 the descuartiz and    in large pieces I removed the clitoris and prepared a parakeet one revoltillo and I started to eat it and looked discarded pieces in the pot I do good had a mill and started to grind their meat to sell in Petare, well if someone wanted com pra mela anyway was giving it to dogs.


 as for the bones should also should grind them and sell them as wholemeal 

 envolse the bread flour


I went to Valencia to the house of dwarf my wife and I began to envolsar the bread flour mixed with flour of bones she asked me and that I do -  I said ,   well my love know I bachaquero- when here answered me, that's the fashion- I said - if I go to my home in Caracas to sell anything I call ok



   when I got petare got to Yajaira my neighbor told - I have you the business looks sells these flour bread for you to help you order something and give me something ok I said - and I can grab something to eat- of course I said here I also left a ground beef for the prepare and make some pies and sell them in car or in the cemetery.


   I'm maracay to continue a subject that I have not done ok - then I went Maracay  

   
   arriving Maracay I stole a car and went to seek the Ruiz family was missing one who threw it comic that was going back shit I liked the guy too bad ...

 was small bump spoke I began to think of him as desacerme. He played parley Saturdays on site in maracay, at that parley laundered the drug money selling out and went to his car there I grabbed him and tied his mouth with lead tirro, hands and feet.


Buy knives to cut in pieces, the first thing I did was tell because he would kill you understand the situasión. I bought a large pot sancohera there I put the parts of your body.

 Passersby about indengetes near the house and invited them, eating ground beef from the a fat body, and spent a happy night I uncorked a few bottles of red wine had a good time after I told him to leave thank you for your visit.

    I buried him alive 

the other we got buying in supermarket and waited outside to his car and grabbed him and took him to the house I hole and buried him alive so that he died of he was very hungry starving ...


 three days later he was buried remorse wanted him out and shoot him not to suffer, but leave it there three months him out was dead leave it there and I threw a plate . cement

 the youngest of the family I killed him as follows: he left for the metro of Valencia, was the poorest had left because of personal problems. The out every day to work and grabbed the Metro there waited for him when he was grabbing the subway I pushed him

the next day appeared in the newspaper that had lost his legs, and the coup was 
beheaded. 

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios